Terms of Service
By accessing SlideGo.com website and using our software tools, you agree to the following terms:
- You can use our software at no charge to create or convert content to be hosted on our website or other websites. You agree not to modify the software or to copy its functions for any other purposes.
- You own the content that you create or upload to this website. You are responsible for content quality, copyright and appropriateness. We reserve the right to remove any violating content at our discretion.
- We do not restrict which subjects, topics,... to be displayed on our website. We however reserve the right to impose any restriction as we deem necessary.
- Third parties can freely link or embed publicly-viewable content from this website, provided it is not for commercial purpose (ie. resale of services to other parties).
- We make best effort to back up your content regularly. However we disclaim all responsibilities of accidental content losses. If you concern about content loss, you may download the content and keep them locally.
- The services and software are provided "as-is". We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibilities and liabilities of our services. We reserve the right to stop our services or terminate your account at our sole discretion.